This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
It’s been awhile since I have posted anything on here, and I am so glad to finally be back. I have some news that I am going to share with you later in a different post. And of course some delicious recipes coming later this week.
The post today is the first one of a new series called “Healthy Living”. I would love to share with you from time to time healthy living tips, nutritional information, favorite brands etc.
I have recently had the opportunity to clean with high quality microfiber cloths and we have become best friends. I am cleaning my kitchen & bathroom counters, stainless steel appliances, bathtub, bathroom sink, windows, oven, fridge & freezer. Practically, every area I clean is spotless and it’s so simple and easy to clean. I use only the microfiber cloths and water. That’s it, no chemicals and other toxic cleaning supplies. Isn’t that amazing! I know, that’s why I had to share this with you.
I received the Norwex microfiber cloths as a gift and was pleasantly surprised how well they clean. I found them to be perfect non-toxic alternative for our home. I also love that microfiber cleaning is completely environmentally friendly, and they save you money in the long run.
How do Norwex Microfiber products work?
- Norwex microfiber is 1/200th the size of a strand of human hair and can hold up to seven times its weight in matter. As you lightly wipe a surface, the microfibers attract and lift even the smallest particles of dirt, dust, grease and other, trapping them in the fibers.
- Thanks to the interwoven MicroSilver in the cloth, the antibacterial cloth removes more than 99% of bacteria with ONLY water. This means you don’t need to use any chemicals whatsoever! Just Norwex Microfiber cloth and water. Did you know that silver is a naturally anti-bacterial agent, which is used for medicinal purposes in all hospitals?
- Once inside the cloth the silver agent interwoven within the cloth goes to work with the self purification properties against mold, fungi, and bacterial odor within 24 hours, so that it’s ready to use again.
Laboratory testing has proven that the Antibacterial Enviro Cloth is effective against E.Coli, Salmonella, Bird Flu, Candida albicans, SARS and many other strains of bacteria.
Uses for your Antibacterial Cloth
You can use your antibacterial cloth for: granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, bathtubs & shower heads, sinks, mirrors, windows, walls, floors, cleaning your car.
How are Norwex Microfiber cloths different from other Microfiber cloths?
They are several different brands of microfiber cloths, but here are the reasons why I love Norwex:
- They have the highest quality microfiber I know of and I am really impressed by how well they clean
- They are the only microfiber cloths that have MicroSilver agents threaded into the fibers which are antibacterial and allows Norwex products to outperform many toxic solvents and cleaning products by cleaning with just water and their antibacterial microfiber cloth.
- They have a 2 year warranty and will replace at no cost if they stop working within that timeframe.
- And yes, they clean really well!
A Must for a Chemically Free Home
Today there are thousands of chemicals allowed in conventional cleaning products, many of which are linked to hormonal issues, learning disabilities and cancer. Even many of the so-called “green” products contain not-so-safe ingredients. Norwex products do the work without the use of any chemicals, saving you money, time and potential health concerns associated with harmful toxins.
The Enviro cloth is one of my favorite cleaning cloths. I use it every day to wipe down the kitchen counters after every use. Its antibacterial properties are so strong and efficient that you can also clean the surface area after working with raw chicken, and it will be spotless clean, free of any bacteria.
After my favorite antibactirial Enviro cloth, I love the Window cloth and use it all the time in the kitchen. It’s not only good for glass and mirrors but also incredible for all my stainless steel appliances. Honestly, I love that I can use just water and the Window cloth on all my so-easily-stained stainless steel appliances, and they look shiny and like brand new in few seconds.
The Enviro and Window cloth are amazing, and I love that they make cleaning my kitchen, bathroom and the whole house so easy without the need to buy any cleaning supplies that are loaded with chemicals and toxins which are harmful for me and my family.
Norwex cloths are not cheap dollar store microfiber, they are actually worth the money because they last so long and clean really well. Cheaply made microfiber can’t compare.
Here are my personal favorites:
- Enviro Cloth: I use this cloth every day to wipe the counters in the kitchen. Great for quick use in any room.
- Window Cloth: As I already mentioned above, it’s great not only for cleaning mirrors and windows but also for cleaning your stainless steel appliances.
- Household Package: Package includes Enviro cloth, Window cloth & Dusting mitt.
- Kitchen Cloth: This is a thick cloth with deep groves, and I use this to scrub away tough kitchen messes.
- Dusting Mitt: It picks up dust with ease and doesn’t leave any streaks on surface. It removes more dust than any other product I have used.
- Bathroom Scrub Mitt: I love how easy it is to clean the tub with the mitt. It scrubs away all dirt, water stains and residue.
- Cleaning Paste: It takes a little bit to clean with this paste. It is great for cleaning the inside of my oven and the calcium buildup on the shower head.
- Laundry Detergent: Free from phosphates and fillers, this detergent gets your clothes their cleanest
And because I know you will love this, I am also sharing with you my FREE Printable Ultimate Cleaning List. This makes green cleaning your home even easier.
If you want to learn more about Norwex products and make your home sparkling clean, check out their products here: Norwex Products.
Disclaimer: I received the Norwex products mentioned in this post as a gift. I am not affiliated with Norwex, but I love their microfiber cloths so much, I wanted to share my favorites with you. As always, all opinions remain 100% my own.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!