This red, white and blue No Bake Berry Cheesecake is perfect for 4th of July! It’s delicious and healthy – made with nuts, dates, coconut milk & coconut oil, maple syrup and berries.
Do you love berries and cheesecake? Then you will love this no bake berry cheesecake. It a great summer treat because it doesn’t require any baking and it’s pretty easy to make. This cheesecake is made with raw cashews instead of cream cheese, that’s why it’s raw cheesecake – no baking. Technically, it should not be called cheesecake since I didn’t use any cream cheese, but when you try it you will agree with me that it tastes just like a typical cheesecake made with cream cheese.
The crust doesn’t need to be baked, and it’s very easy to make. I used only 3 main ingredients – walnuts, cashews & pre-soaked dates (with a dash of vanilla extract & a pinch of salt). Instead of cream cheese, the Paleo cheesecake uses blended cashews, coconut milk and coconut oil as the filling. This requires some planning ahead because the cashews need to soak in warm water for about 4-6 hours, but if you are short on time you can pour boiling water over them and let them soak for about 1 hour. I add coconut oil, as it helps the cheesecake maintain its shape when it cools and hardens. Just blend the filling ingredients in the food processor and pour it into the chilled crust. This recipe makes about 12 slices and it’s the perfect red white and blue Paleo cheesecake for your 4th of July family get-together!
This dairy-free, gluten-free, raw berry cheesecake is an incredibly luscious dessert. You can always customize it to your own liking. Top it with any berries and drizzle some sweet strawberry sauce on top. You can also sprinkle some chopped pistachios or slivered almonds. Mmm, you will lick your fork. 🙂
So light, creamy and dreamy~
This no bake berry cheesecake comes together so quickly and easily and the results are impressive, and it tastes amazing! Hope you like it! 🙂
How To Make No Bake Berry Cheesecake
This red, white and blue No Bake Berry Cheesecake is perfect for 4th of July! It's delicious and healthy - made with nuts, dates, coconut milk
- 6 strawberries
- 12 raspberries
- 10 blueberries
- 6 blackberries
- Add walnuts & cashews to food processor and process into a meal. Add in the drained dates and process until the mixture starts to come together and forms into a ball. Add in vanilla extract and pinch of salt and pulse several times.
- Lightly grease an 8 " tart pan with a removable bottom and line it with parchment paper. Transfer nut/dates mixture to the prepared tart pan and using plastic wrap press it out evenly. Be sure to create an even bottom & sides so it doesn't break off. Place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Clean the bowl of the food processor and place the drained cashews in it. Process until creamy mixture forms. Add in coconut oil, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Blend until the mixture is smooth, thick and creamy.
- Pour the almond cream into the chilled crust and spread out evenly. Line the edge with fresh strawberries (halved), place blueberries & blackberries in the middle, and circle them with fresh raspberries. Cover and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- To serve, let the tart thaw for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Preparation time doesn't include soaking time