This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
These naturally sweet no-bake coconut date bites are sweet little bites of absolute deliciousness, and they are gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, and vegan!
These no-bake coconut date bites are healthy and so delicious! They are made with shredded coconut, Medjool dates, cashews and a little bit coconut oil, water and vanilla extract. Only 3 main ingredients – it doesn’t get easier than that. No eggs, flour, butter, and milk required. And of course, no baking. All that is required to make these is a [easyazon_link identifier=”B00FE8HEL6″ locale=”US” tag=”delimeethea05-20″]food processor[/easyazon_link].
And the best part about these no-bake energy balls is that they are super easy to make and can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. Just blend all ingredients together in a [easyazon_link identifier=”B00FE8HEL6″ locale=”US” tag=”delimeethea05-20″]food processor[/easyazon_link], roll into balls, and coat with shredded coconut.
These naturally sweet no-bake coconut date energy bites are sweet little bites of absolute deliciousness, and just so happen to be gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, sugar-free and vegan! They are the perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are great for an afternoon snack or dessert.
If you are looking for a naturally sweet snack with all nutrient-rich ingredients, you will love these coconut date bites.
Tips To Make The Best Coconut Date Bites:
- Use a [easyazon_link identifier=”B00FE8HEL6″ locale=”US” tag=”delimeethea05-20″]food processor[/easyazon_link]
- Use fresh quality ingredients for best texture
- Process the nuts first and afterward add the coconut, dates and other ingredients
- Use a [easyazon_link identifier=”B0000CDVD2″ locale=”US” tag=”delimeethea05-20″]cookie scoop[/easyazon_link] to form even-sized balls
- Refrigerate the coconut date bites for at least an hour to allow them to settle
How To Make Healthy No-Bake Coconut Date Bites
Healthy No Bake Coconut Date Bites
- Place cashews in a food processor and process for about 10 seconds.
- Add pitted dates, 1/4 cup of the shredded coconut, 1 Tbsp coconut oil, 1 Tbsp water, and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Process for about a minute until the mixture comes together and there are no big chunks of dates or cashews.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 1 Tbsp of the mixture and form a ball using your hands. Repeat with the remaining coconut date mixture.
- Place remaining shredded coconut in a bowl. Roll the coconut date bites in the coconut. Place them in a container or in mini muffin liners and store them in the fridge.
Q: What is your favorite healthy snack? I would love to hear from you, and maybe even try some of your favorite snack recipes.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!