This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
These naturally sweet no-bake coconut date bites are sweet little bites of absolute deliciousness, and they are gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, and vegan!
These no-bake coconut date bites are healthy and so delicious! They are made with shredded coconut, Medjool dates, cashews and a little bit coconut oil, water and vanilla extract. Only 3 main ingredients – it doesn’t get easier than that. No eggs, flour, butter, and milk required. And of course, no baking. All that is required to make these is a food processor.
And the best part about these no-bake energy balls is that they are super easy to make and can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. Just blend all ingredients together in a food processor, roll into balls, and coat with shredded coconut.
These naturally sweet no-bake coconut date energy bites are sweet little bites of absolute deliciousness, and just so happen to be gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, sugar-free and vegan! They are the perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are great for an afternoon snack or dessert. Especially now during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, these sweet treats are great to serve at family get-togethers and parties.
If you are looking for a naturally sweet snack with all nutrient-rich ingredients, you will love these coconut date bites.
Tips To Make The Best Coconut Date Bites:
- Use a food processor. This will help you to grind the mixture fine, so you can form smoother and even-sized balls.
- Use fresh quality ingredients for the best texture.
- Process the nuts first and afterward add the coconut, dates and other ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to form even-sized balls.
- Refrigerate the coconut date bites for at least an hour to allow them to settle and firm up.
More Holiday Sweet Treats
If you like these coconut balls and are looking for more similar holiday treats, try these desserts. They are all gluten-free, paleo and whole30. They are tried and tested many times and my family loves them.
- Paleo Walnut Cookies
- Paleo White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Paleo Banana Nut Chocolate Muffins
- No-Bake Chocolate Bites
I love to make these homemade treats and pack them as gifts to friends and family during the holidays.
If you give them a try, let me know how you like them.
What is your favorite healthy snack? I would love to hear from you, and maybe even try some of your favorite holiday treats recipes.
How To Make Healthy No-Bake Coconut Date Bites
Healthy No Bake Coconut Date Bites
- Place cashews in a food processor and process for about 10 seconds.
- Add pitted dates, 1/4 cup of the shredded coconut, 1 Tbsp coconut oil, 1 Tbsp water, and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Process for about a minute until the mixture comes together and there are no big chunks of dates or cashews.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 1 Tbsp of the mixture and form a ball using your hands. Repeat with the remaining coconut date mixture.
- Place remaining shredded coconut in a bowl. Roll the coconut date bites in the coconut. Place them in a container or in mini muffin liners and store them in the fridge.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!