This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure page here.
How To Make Paleo Almond Butter Brownies
These chocolate Paleo almond butter brownies melt in your mouth and are absolutely delicious! Sweetened with raw honey, no refined sugar. Only 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 8 x 8 in baking dish.
- Mix together almond butter, melted coconut oil, honey, egg, vanilla extract in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Spread evenly in the prepared baking dish and bake at 350 F for about 30 - 35 minutes.
- Cool completely for about 15 minutes, and then cut in 16 squares.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a photograph of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!