These chocolate Paleo almond butter brownies melt in your mouth and are absolutely delicious! Sweetened with raw honey, no refined sugar. Only 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 3/4 cup raw organic honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Bob's red Mill Almond Meal/Flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 oz Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 4 oz chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 8 x 8 in baking dish.
- Mix together almond butter, melted coconut oil, honey, egg, vanilla extract in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Spread evenly in the prepared baking dish and bake at 350 F for about 30 - 35 minutes.
- Cool completely for about 15 minutes, and then cut in 16 squares.
♥ FAVORITE THINGS ♥
Used in this post: