This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
How To Make Paleo Almond Butter Brownies
Paleo Almond Butter Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 8 x 8 in baking dish.
- Mix together almond butter, melted coconut oil, honey, egg, vanilla extract in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Spread evenly in the prepared baking dish and bake at 350 F for about 30 - 35 minutes.
- Cool completely for about 15 minutes, and then cut in 16 squares.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!