This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
This Honey Lime Fruit Salad is AMAZING! It used a light and delicious honey lime poppy seed dressing and you can actually taste the fruit.
This honey lime fruit salad, made with mangos, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, kiwis, and bananas, is the best tasting fruit salad… EVER!
It makes a big bowl, large enough to feed a crowd, and it’s perfect to bring to a potluck, picnic or serve at a family BBQ party. This fruit salad is also very easy to make – just dice the fruits and mix with the honey lime poppy seed dressing. Very light and delicious! It combines some of my favorite summer fruits.
It’s the perfect summer dessert – it’s made with only fruits and organic honey. It’s naturally gluten-free, paleo friendly, clean-eating dessert you can eat. The sugar in the fruit is natural and unprocessed, and unless you have to watch your sugar level for health reasons, the fruits are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber.
Hope you enjoy this fruit salad with honey-lime poppy seed dressing!
How To Make Honey Lime Fruit Salad
What you need
2 mangos, peeled and diced
1 lb. fresh strawberries, diced
1 lb fresh pineapple, diced
12 oz blueberries
12 oz grapes, halved
4 kiwis, peeled and diced
2 bananas, peeled and sliced
Add all fruit (except bananas) to a large mixing bowl. Add bananas just before serving, so they don’t turn brown. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, lime zest, lime juice and poppy seed. Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat.
For more delicious and healthy recipes, check out my other cooking videos:
How To Use Leftover Fruit Salad
- Add to your granola or oatmeal. I like to add some fruit and nut butter to my granola or oatmeal in the morning. You can switch things up by adding some leftover fruit salad on top.
- Add to smoothies. You can add some to smoothies, or freeze in 1/2 or 1 cup portions to add to smoothies later. Don’t make smoothies from only fruit salad because it’s very sweet.
- Eat along with your eggs and bacon in the morning. Who doesn’t love a little bit of fruit on the side with your eggs and bacon?
- Top ice cream.
- Cook it down into a delicious fruit sauce. You can simmer the fruit salad and cook it down to a tasty sauce that you can pour over your pancakes, waffles or even ice cream and yogurt.
- Stir up a pitcher of sangria. So easy to make a fruit sangria. It’s the perfect cold drink for warm summer nights.
- Make fruit sorbet. Blend the fruit salad with some honey and freeze it. A perfect way to cool you down.
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl. Add bananas just before serving, so they don’t turn brown.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, lime zest, lime juice and poppy seed. Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat.
- Cut the fruit into evenly sized pieces.
- Feel free to vary the fruits you use, but remember that anything soft should be added just before serving, like pears for instance. Don’t add anything too watery either, like watermelon.
- Add the dressing just before serving.
- Keep the fruit salad refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
♥ FAVORITE THINGS ♥
Used in this post:
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!