This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
This mango avocado salsa will transform any simple weeknight meal into a special dinner. I love to serve it with baked salmon but it’s also great with any white fish or even with pork chops or chicken.
It has a very refreshing summer flavor – mangoes, avocados, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and freshly squeezed lime juice. This salsa tastes fantastic – exotic, sweet and savory. (Trust me, it’s soo good!) Perfect for those last summer days.
This mango avocado salsa makes enough for about 5 – 6 people, depending on your appetite. What I really love about this side dish is that it’s ready in less than 15 minutes and can be done while your salmon is cooking. You can have dinner on the table in about 20 minutes, and leftovers make an easy lunch for next day. Win, win!
My husband gobbled this all up. He gave it two thumbs up!! Hope you like it too!
How to Make Mango Avocado Salsa
What you need
1 mango, peeled & cubed
1 avocado, cubed
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 of a large red onion, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
olive oil, to taste
salt and pepper, to taste
Combine cubed mango, chopped cherry tomatoes, and red onion.
Squeeze juice of 1 lime on top and about 1 Tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir well.
Lastly, add chopped avocado and gently combine with the other ingredients.
Mango Avocado Salsa
- Combine cubed mango, chopped cherry tomatoes, and red onion.
- Squeeze juice of 1 lime on top and about 1 Tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Lastly, add chopped avocado and gently combine with the other ingredients.
- Make sure that your mango is ripe. It should give slightly when you squeeze it. Mangoes are sweeter and fuller in flavor as they ripen.
- Chop your ingredients into similar sizes. This will help everything to combine and it will be easier to eat.
- Let the salsa sit for 30 minutes before serving. This will help the flavors to develop and meld together.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!