This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
Banana Nut Bread with Orange Glaze (Gluten Free)
- zest of one half orange
- juice of a half orange
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a large bowl cream with a mixer the butter, cream cheese and sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beat in bananas and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and add gradually to the creamy mixture. Fold in one cup pecans.
- Transfer to two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- In a small bowl whisk together orange zest, juice and honey. Drizzle over loaves after cooling the loaves for 10 minutes. I like to double the orange glaze and drizzle some over each piece served.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!