This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure page here.
Here is a tasty way to transform an ordinary canned tuna into a delicious meal. This Tuna White Bean Salad is great for potlucks, perfect for a light lunch, and even an appetizer.It tastes wonderful with some gluten-free scoops.
Healthy Tuna White Bean Salad
This low-calorie salad is made with only 5 main ingredients and tossed in a light dressing. White beans, tuna, red onion, scallions, and parsley is what you need for the salad. And the dressing is made of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Very simple, but oh-so-flavorful! The lemon juice adds so much freshness to the salad and the beans that creamy taste. It’s hard to stop eating it.
Delicious Lunch – Tuna White Bean Salad
If you would like to make this salad for a lunch, you could serve it in a gluten-free tortilla, croissant, or on a slice of bread. It’s absolutely amazing! I think it tastes even better the next day after it has been refrigerated for overnight.
Tuna White Bean Salad – Quick & Easy Meal
I love that this Tuna White Bean Salad is so easy to make. It requires no cooking time (if you use canned beans), and takes about 10-15 minutes to put together. Whether you are looking for a last-minute dish to bring to a potluck, or want to prepare a nutritious and satisfying lunch for the work week, this salad is perfect!
If you give this recipe a try, let me know how you like it!
How To Make Tuna White Bean Salad
Tuna and White Bean Salad
- 12 oz cooked white kidney or navy beans, (you can use canned beans)
- 10 oz drained canned tuna
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, tuna, red onion, and scallions.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
- Add the dressing and cut fresh parsley to the salad, and toss gently until well combined. Taste for seasoning and add more salt and pepper if necessary. Refrigerate for 1 hour or serve immediately.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a photograph of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!