This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure page here.
Mahi Mahi with Roasted Pepper Butter sauce – Mahi Mahi is cooked to perfection and served on a bed of jasmine rice with a warm roasted pepper butter sauce.
This Mahi Mahi with Roasted Pepper Butter Sauce is a delicious and light summer meal. The sauce is amazing – ao flavorful and goes wonderfully with any fish. You can serve it with rice, vegetables (some ideas – zucchini, broccoli, green beans) or with creamy mashed potatoes. (mashed cauliflower bake or roasted garlic cauliflower would work too to keep it low carb!)
Healthy Mahi Mahi (Paleo, Whole30)
You can easily make this Mahi Mahi with Roasted Pepper Butter Sauce Paleo or Whole30 by eliminating the butter or using a Paleo-friendly substitute. Also, if you want to make a low carb meal, instead of serving it over rice, you can serve it over cauliflower rice or with roasted vegetables.
Mahi Mahi with Roasted Pepper Butter Sauce – Quick & Easy Dinner
I love that this can be done in about 30 minutes (10 minutes to prep and about 20 minutes or less to cook) and it’s so easy to make. No fancy ingredients, yet a nice looking dinner that the whole family will enjoy. It’s colorful, it’s quick and full of flavor! It’s light but satisfying meal for those warm summer days.
This meal is made in one pan – it’s an easy cleanup and it’s perfect for midweek dinner. Super easy with wonderful flavors!
Mahi Mahi with Roasted Pepper Butter Sauce
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Brush Mahi Mahi with olive oil on both sides, and season with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Cook Mahi Mahi in the skillet for about 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Set aside.
- Add onion, garlic, roasted peppers to the skillet, and cook for a couple of minutes until onion is translucent about 5 minutes. Add vegetable stock, juice of a half lime, and butter. Cook the sauce for another 5 minutes until it thickens a little bit while stirring occasionally. Season with cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the fish to the pan and cover with sauce.
- Serve warm, spoon roasted pepper butter sauce over the fish, and garnish with pine nuts and parsley.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a photograph of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!