This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
These 30 skillet recipes are perfect for making delicious, quick and easy, one-pan dinners. Also, these are family-friendly, healthy dinners. Better still, almost all of these take 30 minutes or less to make. A busy weeknight win!
Skillet recipes not only help you have family dinner on the table in a flash but they also make for easy cleanup, too! Here are some proven speedy skillet recipes that are proven to delight.
How To Make Skillet Recipes
To make a skillet recipe for dinner, I suggest you pick out a protein you like, a couple of veggies, starch like potatoes, pasta or grain, and season your ingredients well. Below, I am sharing a roundup of healthy one skillet meals – chicken skillet recipes, beef skillet recipes, pork skillet recipes, seafood skillet recipes and even some vegetarian and vegan options. I hope they help you make your weeknight dinners less stressful.
Most of these dinner recipes are great for meal prepping too so be sure to add your favorite skillet dinner recipes to your weekly rotation.
Often, when people hear the term “one pot recipes”, the first meals that come to mind are stove top meals like chili, pasta, and eggs.
However, some of those meals require more than one pot to make. One pot meals require just one pot or saucepan. Another term for them is skillet dinners.
A skillet (a pan with sloped sides) is the pan I cook with most often.
For example, when I make stir fry or saute veggies, it is typically done in a skillet. I find that food is easier to move around in skillets.
Skillet Dinners Round Up
There are 30 skillet ideas for you in this recipe roundup, and all of them are for healthy dinners.
To make it easier for you to find the recipes you are looking for, they are categorized by protein, as follows:
- Chicken and Turkey
- Vegetarian / Vegan
Some recipes use cast-iron skillet but for others, any frying pan will do. Grab your pan by the handle and cook up some of the easiest, fastest 30-minute skillet meals of your life.
When something catches your eye, simply click on the title. Doing this will take you directly to the recipe source. From there, you can print, bookmark, or pin the recipes.
Skillet Recipes with Beef
Beef is one of the proteins with the highest amount of fat and calories. To keep meals made with beef healthier, use lean cuts, with no more than 10 percent fat if possible.
- Keto Korean Beef Bowls, from Low Carb Maven
- Stir Fry Pepper Steak, from Love on a Plate
- Ginger Beef with Sweet Potato Noodles, from The Girl on Bloor
- Swedish Meatballs, Delicious Meets Healthy
- Easy Steak Fajitas, from Isabel Eats
- Skillet Garlic Butter Steak Bites, from Diethood
- Mexican Zucchini and Beef Skillet, from Low Carb Yum
- Skillet Barbecue Beef Sandwiches, from 4 Sons R Us
Chicken Skillet Recipes
Using poultry to make skillet dinner recipes ensures that your meal will be packed with lean protein. To keep the fat and calories at their lowest, use boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Creamy Chicken Marsala
- One Pot Chicken Broccoli Rice, from The Kitchen Girl
- Honey Lemon Chicken and Rice, from The Adventure Bite
- BBQ Chicken Quinoa Skillet Dinner, from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Skillet, from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Skillet Chicken Pot Pie, from Kylee Cooks
- Ground Turkey Dinner Skillet, from The Gracious Pantry
- Lemon Thyme Pan Seared Turkey Cutlets, from Flavor Mosaic
Pork Skillet Recipes
Pork is an incredibly versatile protein, especially when you use it to make skillet recipes. It cooks quickly and comes in many forms, from chops to sausages, and even bacon!
- Cabbage and Sausage Skillet Recipe
- Kielbasa with Sriracha Cream Sauce, from Around My Family Table
- Sweet and Sour Pork Stir Fry, from Healthy Delicious
- One Pot Sausage Rice, from Avocado Pesto
- Cheesy BLT Pierogi Skillet Recipe, from Two Healthy Kitchens
Vegetarian and Vegan Skillet Recipes
These skillet recipes don’t call for meat, but that doesn’t mean the meals aren’t packed with protein! Quinoa, tofu, legumes, and cheese are all great sources of protein. The addition of vegetables in these skillet dinners makes for meals that are wholesome, healthy, and delicious!
- One Pot Creamy Garlic Tortellini Soup, from Whole Food Bellies
- Mexican Quinoa Skillet Dinner, from Cotter Crunch
- Healthy Caprese Skillet Lasagna, from Salt and Lavender
- 15-Minute Tofu Stir Fry, from Natural Deets
- Skillet Veggie Bean Burrito Bowls, from Spabettie
- Deconstructed Vegetarian Enchiladas Skillet, from Mashup Mom
Fish and Seafood Skillet Recipes
When you make skillet recipes for dinner that call for fish or seafood, you can be sure that your dinner will be on the table quickly. Many types of seafood take less than 10 minutes to cook in a skillet!
- Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet, from Primavera Kitchen
- One Skillet Tilapia Veracruz, Delicious Meets Healthy
- Pan Seared Scallops with Bacon Cream Sauce, from Cake n Knife
- Pan Fried Cod with White Wine Butter Sauce, My Kitchen Love
- Low Carb Cajun Stir Fry, from My Life Cookbook
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!