This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
Watermelon Feta Salad Recipe is a refreshing summer salad made with watermelon, feta, arugula and farro, and dressed in a light vinegar dijon dressing.
The classic Watermelon Feta Salad gets an upgrade by adding farro and arugula for a wholesome and delicious side dish. This salad is quick and easy to put together and perfect summer side dish. The sweet and juicy watermelon pairs wonderfully with the salty and crumbly feta cheese, and the tangy champagne vinegar Dijon dressing. Perfect refreshing salad for a hot summer day. I could probably eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I love eating watermelon in the summer – it’s so refreshing and it tastes so sweet. I wanted to create a watermelon side dish that is also filling. So, I decided to add farro and it turned out fantastic! This watermelon feta salad with arugula and farro is so delicious and light!
What Goes With Watermelon Feta Salad
This Watermelon Feta Salad is a great side dish for just about anything you put on the grill. It goes wonderfully with grilled chicken, fish or steak. If you have any leftovers, you can add some shrimp to the salad for a light and delicious lunch for the next day.
With farro, arugula, fresh watermelon, feta cheese and vinegar Dijon dressing, this salad would be great to bring to a potluck, picnic or a backyard party. It’s basically summer in a bowl, enjoy! I can’t wait to make it again!
For more delicious and healthy recipes, check out my other cooking videos:
How To Make Watermelon Feta Salad
Watermelon Feta Salad
- 1 cup dry farro
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 4 oz feta, cubed
- Cook farro according to package instructions.
- When the farro is ready, add arugula, farro, cubed watermelon and cubed feta cheese to a large salad bowl.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl and drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Store it in the refrigerator and eat within a couple of days.
- You only need a few ingredients for this salad, so get the freshest and best quality you can.
- Add the dressing an hour or two before serving so that the flavors meld but the arugula doesn't wilt.
- You can cut the watermelon into cubes or use a melon baller if you prefer.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!