This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a commission. Read my disclosure page here.
These Instant Pot recipes will help you cook dinner in an instant. Your handy pressure cooker makes all your favorite meals completely stress-free because it’s hands-off and cooks everything faster.
These easy Instant Pot recipes will help you make dinner and have it on the table in about 30 minutes. No matter what you want to make for dinner tonight, your electric pressure cooker can help you get it made quickly!
Upon its arrival on Amazon in 2010, the Instant Pot was an instant success. Thankfully, the appeal of pressure cooking meals is still incredibly popular. It makes rice in one minute and can cook an all-day beef stew in 45 minutes. This multi-cooker can simplify your life by cutting down the amount of time you cook dinner. It works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker and more. What’s not to love?!
We have 30 quick and easy Instant Pot dinners here, and each one takes 30 or minutes or less to make. As a result, we hope it will give you the inspiration to make a delicious dinner for your family!
Why You Need a Pressure Cooker
- Saves you time.
- Reduces dinnertime stress.
- Helps you eat healthier and wholesome food.
- Hands off cooking method.
- You don’t have to plan much ahead.
- Amazing for meal prep.
- Food comes out more flavorful.
- Prep time is a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Can cook meat from frozen.
- Cook beans from dried without soaking first.
Healthy Pressure Cooker Recipes
Not only can you cook dinner in an instant with a pressure cooker but I also love that you can make nutritious and delicious meals your entire family (yes, even the little ones!) will enjoy. Hope these easy instant pot dinner ideas help you get dinner on the table faster and with minimum effort.
All of the recipes I am sharing are healthy and cover different diets. Some of them are Keto Instant Pot recipes, Low Carb Instant Pot recipes, Paleo Instant Pot Recipes, Whole30 Instant Pot recipes or Gluten-Free Instant Pot recipes.
Best Instant Pot Recipes for Fast & Easy Weeknight Dinners
All 30 of these healthy Instant Pot recipes are for dinners that take 30 minutes or less to prepare and cook. NOTE: Time does not include bringing the Instant Pot up to pressure.
To make browsing these recipes for Instant Pot as easy as possible, they are categorized by protein, as follows:
- Poultry (turkey and chicken)
- Vegetarian and Vegan
This is a great collection of healthy instant pot dinner recipes for busy families. These quick and easy pressure cooker recipes will help you get dinner on the table in no time. I have rounded up some of the absolute best Instant Pot recipes to make delicious suppers that everyone will love.
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
Of all the proteins you can cook in an Instant Pot, beef offers the biggest time savings. Why? Because not only is a pro at cooking large roasts in one third of the time of an oven or stovetop method, but you can also cook frozen ground beef in it!
- Instant Pot Beef and Tomato Stew, from Eat Yourself Skinny
- Pressure Cooker Sirloin Tips in Gravy, from Pressure Cooking Today
- Instant Pot Steak Fajitas, from A Mind Full Mom
- Easy Instant Pot Mongolian Beef, from A Mind Full Mom
- Pressure Cooker Beef Short Ribs, from A Gluten Free Palate
- Easy Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli, from Eating Instantly
Pressure Cooker Pork Recipes
If you plan to cook fattier cuts of pork in an Instant Pot, it’s important to trim a bit of the visible fat away. Otherwise, it may not render (cook away). As a result, you will have to trim it away after cooking.
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup, Delicious Meets Healthy
- Whiskey Glazed BBQ Instant Pot Ribs, from The Adventure Bite
- Pressure Cooker Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Tacos, from Half Scratched
- Easy Instant Pot Orzo Sausage Soup, from The Kitchen Girl
- Pressure Cooker Crustless Meat Lover’s Quiche, from Pressure Cooking Today
- Saucy Italian Instant Pot Pork Chops, from Family Food on the Table
- Instant Pot Ham and Potato Soup, Delicious Meets Healthy
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Poultry cooks to perfection when it’s made in an Instant Pot. This is because the moisture inside of the pot helps to prevent any white meat chicken or turkey from drying out.
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore, Delicious Meets Healthy
- Pressure Cooker Egg Roll Bowls, from Pressure Cooking Today
- Low Carb Chicken Taco Instant Pot Soup, from Low Carb Maven
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Shawarma, from Pressure Cooking Today
- Instant Pot Chicken Curry, from Healthy Delicious
- Easy Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken, from Diethood
- Instant Pot 21-Day Fix Orange Chicken, from My Crazy Good Life
Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
The cook time when you make seafood recipes in an Instant Pot is typically less than 15 minutes. Now, that’s a quick and easy meal! Because shellfish such as shrimp cooks very quickly, some of these recipes require adding the seafood in at the end of the cook time.
- Easy Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Salmon, from Wholesomelicious
- Low Carb Clam Chowder, from All the Nourishing Things
- Instant Pot Jambalaya, from Eating Instantly
- Soy Free Instant Pot Asian Salmon, from Garden in the Kitchen
- Easy Instant Pot Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta, from A Spicy Perspective
Vegan and Vegetarian Instant Pot Recipes
If you are a vegan or vegetarian and you don’t own an Instant Pot, you need to get one. You can make quick and easy Instant Pot recipes like lentils or dry beans without soaking them first. Talk about a time-saver – 15 minutes of cook time and they come out perfectly, every time!
- Weight Loss Vegetable Soup, from Pressure Cooking Today
- Instant Pot White Bean Kale Soup, from The Kitchen Girl
- Healthy Instant Pot Eggplant Parmesan, from Eat the Gains
- Mexican Quinoa Bowl, from Where You Get Your Protein
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese with Broccoli, from The Girl on Bloor
Where to Find More Instant Pot Recipes
You can check out my section with delicious and healthy Instant Pot recipes – there you can find several of my favorite instant pot soup recipes, as well as several of my favorite instant pot chicken breast recipes.
Use the tag #DeliciousMeetsHealthy when posting a picture of your recipe, and make sure to follow @deliciousmeetshealthy on Instagram!